Thursday, April 11, 2013

words to live by

Hello lovelies, it's almost Friday! Can I get a 'woop woop'?! 

So I often find cute, wise, truthful, and lovely sayings like this one, and I thought I would start sharing them with you all. Even though it's just a little quote, I often find myself being really inspired by them.



It's often easy to forget that we are all unique, all special, and all amazing in our own way. That's the way God made us! Each of us are individual, and He made no two people alike.

I just want to share a simple reminder...

be yourself

As cliche as it sounds, those words couldn't be any more true. I don't care how old you are, at one point in your life, you have acted a certain way to try and fit in. I'm guilty of it. I mean hey, I still find myself doing it sometimes. But just remember-

Be who are you.
Be different.
Don't worry about other people and what they think.

As you go through the rest of our day, your week, your lifetime, just remember to be happy with yourself.

Love yourself and love who you are.

In the big scheme of things, this is what is important. This is what matters most.

And lastly...

"Don't be like the rest of them darling."

xoxo Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment