Friday, April 26, 2013

OOTD

Hey guys! I wanted to share a quick outfit of the day with you all.  Kat and I are super excited for this weekend because we get to hang out together...in our favorite city...Nashville! We plan to take tons of pictures and blog about it. So check back for a super special post in a few days :) Now onto the outfit...


Okay, so I was in the mood to wear a scarf today, and lucky for me it was just the right weather. I paired a plain white v-neck with one of my favorite brown sweaters and my go-to dark wash jeans.  The scarf was my favorite part and main focus of the outfit. I love the bright colors, and it just screams Spring to me.  I put on some turquoise flats that matched the scarf, and I kept my jewelry minimal with my Fossil watch, some pearl bracelets, my everyday rings, and a pair of gold stud earrings.  As for hair, I kind of let it do it's own thing with some big loose curls.  :)











"Create new outfits from your existing wardrobe."

xoxo Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment