Sunday, April 21, 2013

15 FACTS


I'm sort of weird... photo booth fun by myself!


1. I love going on walks by myself or with a good friend.


2. I love movies. Not just the standard.... "ya, I like movies.." more like, I could sit on a couch and watch movies for a year, not get up, and be completely happy! Does that make me lazy? haha


3. My favorite shows on television are Parks and Recreation and Grey's Anatomy.


4. I have pretty bad anxiety sometimes and tend to over analyze certain things.


5. I have recently got into riding my bike a lot. Its so much fun. I'll ride my bike to eat, or to a friends house. Saves some gas money for sure, its just good exercise, and you get to enjoy the weather!


6. To go with number 2, I love 80's early 90's movies. Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, Pretty in Pink, Pretty Woman, Sixteen Candles, Princess Bride, Flash Dance, Footloose, Back to the Future, Star Wars, ET. I just love 80's movies.


7. I don't like flip flops. My sandals have to have a back on them. I'm so weird.


8. My favorite vegetable is Asparagus. Green beans are a close 2nd.


9. I lived in Cheyenne,Wyoming the first 5 years of my life before moving to East Tennessee.


10. I've had 5 surgeries.... weird fact.


11. I'm left handed. I seriously can't do anything with my right hand hardly.


12. I hate being cold. HATE it, and I get cold soooooo easily. It cold be 80 degrees and i'll be a little cold.

13. I have a slight obsession with Rachel Zoe and the Olsen twins. Their look, their style. Just love them!

14. I don't have any tattoos but I've always really really wanted one. I just find things better to spend my money on.


15. I love anything corn. Popcorn, cream corn, corn on the cob, corn casserole, corn dogs. ALL THINGS CORN!



Thats all folks! Just maybe you learned something new about me! :) Sorry for my ugly photo booth weird eye pictures. Boredom at its finest, obviously! Hope you guys have a good week!

                      "I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and
                                         not be embarrassed or ashamed of it." -Johnny Depp


                                                                        xoxo, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment