Friday, April 12, 2013

SAMESTATE

Hi friends! So there is this really awesome band called, Samestate. They have amazing music and are an amazing group of guys. My boyfriend lives with the keys player and the drummer. I have become so close to both of the guys and am so thankful for their friendship! They are coming out with a new album/EP called, The Boxer & The Thief, and from what I've heard of it, it's absolutely awesome! In order for them to pay for it they have set up a kickstarter. It is very simple and easy to give. Trust me, if I can figure it out anyone can! I'm not telling you, you have to give money. I know money is tight; i'm a college student, but every penny counts! If you genuinely want to help, and end up enjoying their music, just give $10 and you receive a free cd! I mean, it's a $1 minimum pledge! So if you can I know my friends would really appreciate it! Here is a link to their kickstarter page, SAMESTATE! You can just go on there, and they have a video about them, and what they are about, so at least take a moment to watch them! :)






                                     "I get by with a little help from my friends." -John Lennon
                                                                          xoxo, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment