Friday, April 19, 2013

Inspirations

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately guys! Busy finishing school up, working, and finding an apartment. Which I found! I'm so excited about painting and making it my own! So, on my inspirations you may see some home decor that I've been inspired by. I'm thinking cottage/boho chic, or country meets city! You'll also of course see some styles and outfits I've been inspired by! Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend ya'll!!


Love the paint color and the head board

Vintage tees

love everything about this

this oversized top, print, and head wrap 

boho patterned pants

maxi and pattern

oversized button up dress shirts

LOVE everything about this
the frames and pillows 

                         "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."-Rachel Zoe

                                                                       xoxo, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment