Sunday, September 9, 2012

Outfit of the Day

Hey guys! I was pretty excited about my outfit today, so I wanted to share it with you all :)

Starting with the top. This cut-off jean button up top was purchased from a KARM thrift store for only a couple of bucks. I absolutely love it, and after seeing the one Kat purchased from Goodwill, I knew I had to get one for myself. This top is so versatile, and will transfer so well into the Fall season. It is a great layering piece, and I love the collar.


Next we have the pants. These are probably one of my favorite pairs of pants I own. Love the pink, and they are quite comfy, too! 


Now onto the shoes. Think about your go-to shoes. You know, the ones you wear at least 5 out of the 7 days of the week. Yeah, well these are mine. These strappy, floral sandals were purchased from the Gap outlet for about $15. Love the way they can instantly spice up an outfit. 


I decided to go with my everyday bracelet and rings, and compliment the pink pants with nice bright pink lip!




Thanks for checking out this quick outfit of the day! Have an awesome rest of your day and Monday. Talk to you guys later!

"Get going. Move forward. Aim high. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here."

xoxo Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment