Friday, September 14, 2012

Let me get this off my chest.

So its Kat, again... Haha. I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, and I feel absolutely terrible about it. Its been so busy with school and getting adjusted. I just don't think thats a good enough excuse though! I just want to say thank you to my best friend and my blog buddy, Morgan Dibb. She is fabulous. She's busy with school, dance, and everything else and has still kept up with blogging weekly. She's so amazing! I really do have such a great friend in my life. I'm so thankful for her and I love her very much. So, I promise to do better, and I enjoy this so much, and I'm so excited about getting back on here and blogging so much more! Here's two older photos of Mo and I . Miss you bunches MoMo!


"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.” -Winnie the Pooh

xoxo, Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment