Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OOTD

Hey ya'll! It's Kat here. Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday. Just wanted to stop by and show you my Outfit Of The Day! I bought this dress last week on sale for $7 at Forever21 in Murfreesboro and I am in love! I just can't get over the cute small poke dots, the collar, and the dress has pockets! Mo and I love pockets in dresses! So, I paired this cute dress with old JCrew wine colored tights that i got on sale last year, and my black Gap flats that I also got on sale a couple of weeks ago for around $5! For my hair and makeup I did a cute, quick sock bun! (which we all know is my favorite up-do) For my makeup and I did a light blush, black eye liner, with a sheer eye shadow, and of course some wine lips to match my tights. My ear rings, honestly were just what I slept in.... (I woke up late) but I think they added just a little more color and pop to the outfit after all!



Ps. I also put just a small black cardigan with it for when its just a little chilly out and some of my classes can get a little cold also! 


Here is a Bible verse I was reading yesterday during my quiet time that I really am trying to live by so that I may "love God and love others". After all that is what I think the foundation of following Christ is all about. Loving God and loving others.

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-14

xoxo Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment