Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Colors!

   Hey there! It's Kat. I know I haven't been posting as frequently. School has been a huge adjustment for me these last couple of weeks and there has been a lot of late nights doing homework and meeting new people. I'm starting to get the swing of things, so start looking for me a little more on here! :)
   So I have really wanted to start on some fall trends here, so this is a small post of some colors that are in for fall! My favorites being the greens and and the mustard gold colors! Though red isn't on the color pallet that I found, I have seen some runway photos of wine and red colors. (Which I absolutely love) I'm so ready for boots, jeans, scarves, and layers! You guys have no idea! Look for more photos of fall trends coming your way soon. I hope everyone has been enjoying school, and has a fabulous weekend! Maybe try out one of these fall colors with an outfit! :)  

This is a really random quote for the day, but it makes me giggle and I think Dolly Parton is awesome.


"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde." -Dolly Parton

xoxo, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment