Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break '13

So I'm sitting here outside in 70 degree weather, drinking a cup of coffee out of my favorite "M" cup, listening to The Lumineers, and thinking about this past week.  

One word to describe my Spring Break.....Bliss.  My heart is full of joy and happiness. I love being home.

My Spring Break in a nutshell:

-afternoon coffee with my mom
-helping a good friend/teammate with her high school dance team at a competition
-chillaxin' with my cat
-catching up on homework and papers
-spending time with my sweet mother (and father who is not pictured)
-goodwill shopping 
-disney pandora radio station (new favorite)
-spending pretty much every day with Kat
-Starbucks-the grand opening was this week (we now have a Starbucks. This is a huge deal, people!)


I am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with the people I love most. I feel refueled and ready to conquer the rest of the semester!

Have a beautiful rest of your day :) 

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
-e.e. cummings

xoxo Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment