Monday, March 25, 2013

OOTD

Happy Monday to you all! It is currently freezing outside and snowing...but hey, guess that just means even more time to wear boots and cute jackets.  We both had such a lovely weekend, and we got to see each other! A quick OOTD from sunday for you all...first is Kat's then Mo's. Enjoy and have a lovely day :)

 I had a feeling this would happen.... I was ready for spring, but spring just wasn't ready for me, so I improvised. I wore a top I got from Tjmax years ago, that was originally from American Eagle-clearance $5. A black long flowy cardigan taken/stolen from my moms closet. Necklace also from Tjmax-$10. A skirt from Tjmax- also somewhere around $12 last summer. Marc Jacobs watch- gift. Shoes are Steve Madden- 50% off at $25!!! If I could sum up how what style I was going for with this outfit it would have to be boho chic. Love it.


First off is the adorable top I got from the Lauren Conrad section in Kohls. Absolutely love it. She has so much cute stuff out right now-go check it out! Since it was a little chilly outside, I decided to pair it with a black leather jacket.  I then threw on some dark wash denim jeans to make it a little more casual, and I finished it off with my pair of black riding boots.  Super cute, yet still casual.

"Today is a brand new day 
a fresh start. 
Replace any negativity with 
positivity. 
Think happy thoughts."

No comments:

Post a Comment