Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Its the Small Things

So, it's Kat here, I hope everyone had a wonderful spring break. Its back on "the grind" as some would say, for me.  I've realized as soon as spring break is over in college its go go go until summer! But... thats okay! Because its the small things that get you through it. For example, this blog. I LOVE that after this stressful day, I can just hide myself like I am now and just talk! I have also had some other small things that have been getting me through this stressful week!

  • Al Green, i just love his music. 
  • Tumblr - its something new i've been trying and have got some inspiration from
  • A new top from Goodwill that i found while hanging out with Mo. I loved rocking it my first day back to school.
  • This beautiful weather we've been having.
  • Getting to talk to my girl Mo via text all day er day!  
When it feels like school, work, or other things are just too much to handle, remember the small things and be so very thankful for them! Hope everyone has a fab week!




                                                                xoxo,
                                                                 Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment