Friday, March 29, 2013

Required: ALL BLACK

Sooooo..... I GOT A JOB! As we all know, college kids are broke, or at least the ones I know. So I got a job at a shoe store called, Off Broadway. My goal is not to spend all my money I make there in the store, but we'll see how that goes.. Well, one of the requirements is that I wear all back. Black top, black pants, sweaters, ect. I can though, wear any color shoes as long as they cover my toes and heels. I usually don't mind all black, but I just want to make sure I keep my style, while still keeping dress code. So I've came up with some ideas.


  • Cute Shoes!!!! ( I mean, I am working at a shoe store)
  • A bright lip!!!! (red, pick, burgundy, tangerine)
  • Accessories!!!!
  • Always look put together!!!! (No one wants to get advice on what shoe will look good with a certain outfit if I don't look put together, and Its also just very welcoming-I would think!)



So here's a couple of outfits I've picked out for work. I'll post some randomly. Some of you may struggle with this if you work somewhere that has a specific dress code, school uniforms, or you may just want to know what to wear with an all black outfit. So I thought I'd share!!!


              Sorry, they are so blurry. :( Hope everyone has a great weekend, and Happy Easter!!!

                    "Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative, more happiness. "

                                                                   xoxo, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment