Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nail of the Day

Hello everybody! I wanted to stop by and share a quick nail of the day.

I must say, living with 2 other girls definitely has its perks! I mean check out this nail polish stock we have going on. (And this isn't even half of it!)

I didn't realize how difficult it would be to pick out a color, but I finally the perfect blue color!


I mean, seriously, it's gorgeous! I did two coats and that was plenty enough. 


This is Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 130 Blue Me Away! How cute is the name, too?! It is a super fun color, and I have already gotten compliments on my nails. So I definitely recommend this color if you are looking for a bright, vibrant blue color. 

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week! 

"A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile."

Xoxo Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment