Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nail of the Day!

Hello all! Hope you are having a fantastic week so far. I wanted to share with you a super quick nail of the day because I absolutely love the color I used. It is a beautiful pink color with some coral undertones. This polish is a perfect summer color because it is so bright and fun, but I feel like it will transition well into Fall. (But, I'm one who will wear whatever color polish I want no matter what season it is.)


As you can see, it is an absolutely beautiful color! It is by the brand Essie and the name is "e-nuf is e-nuf." Now I'm not crazy about spending $8 on a nail polish, however, I feel like you do get what you pay for. The color pay off is great, and you really only need one coat. Another thing I love about Essie polishes is that they do dry fairly quick. It never fails, I paint my nails and then I have somewhere to go or something to do, and my nails get all messed up. Here is what it looks likes on my nails. It is definitely my go-to color.



Hope you all enjoyed this quick Nail of the Day/mini review of this nail polish. I was at TJMAxx yesterday, and they actually had a pretty good selection of Essie nail polishes for only $3. The bottles were slightly smaller, but hey, you can't be $3 for an awesome quality nail polish! 
There will quite possibly be a baking post in the near future, so check back for that :) Have an awesome rest of your day! And until next time....

"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

xoxo Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment