Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just to stop by!

It's Kat here! I know I haven't been around much and posting, but it's been a hectic last couple of weeks. I've moved into my dorm at Middle Tennessee State on Saturday! I have so many emotions flowing through my mind right now. For now, I don't have a roommate and luckily I have a handicap room. I have so much space and closet that fits all my clothes! :) I am so excited to decorate and kind of make the room my own.(unless a roommate shows up) I just thought I could share some pictures of what I've done to the room so far. It's only been a day, so things will definitely be added and moved around.
P.s. This was done through my blogger app on my phone so it may not look as good as always!



"It's all about new beginnings, laying solid foundations and building strong relationships. Everything we want is in front of us!"
Xoxo Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment