Friday, May 31, 2013

The Classic Snickerdoodle

Hey y'all! In case you didn't know....

I love to bake.

I was thinking it could be fun to share some of my favorite recipes with you guys!

So for today, we have the classic Snickerdoodle cookie.

I was studying for my anatomy class when I decided I needed a break. I was in the mood for something sweet, and I felt like baking.  After searching the internet, I found this Betty Crocker recipe for Snickerdoodles.  The great thing about this recipe is that it only calls for a few basic ingredients, that most of us have in our cupboard already.  They are super easy to make, and not time consuming at all.

I was so pleased with how they turned out. The recipe does say to bake them for 8-10 minutes; I recommend going with 8 minutes if you want them softer.  I did my first batch at 10 minutes, and they were a little too crispy for my liking.  But they are so so so delicious! I hope you give these yummy cookies a try :)




"Think of a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for naps."
-Barbara Jordan

xoxo Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment