Monday, May 27, 2013

Life is fleeting...

It's Kat here. Right now I'm currently on my way back from a wedding in Charleston, SC and have been in the car for wayyyyy to long. But, as I'm taking a driving break and watching the sun go down on the interstate, great music playing, and windows rolled down, I realized something. I had been reminded something on this trip and I never ever want to forget it, so I'm writing down right here! Life is fleeting, we are only here for a short while and we should embrace every moment, be 100% in everything, love everyone 100%. Be thankful for every trial because we learn something from it and be thankful for those moments that are so happy that you cry. Remember to slow down and embrace those moments; thank God for it. Remember to tell those people close to you, you love them. There is so many things around us in this world that are evil and sad but at the same time there is soooooooo much beauty and it shines brighter than all of that! So embrace those beautiful moments never forget them, write them down. 


Xoxo, Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment