Sunday, June 23, 2013

Date Night

For you ladies that have a boyfriend or are married, I've really been trying to figure out cute, fun, and affordable dates for those men to take us out on. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not the type of gal you have to take to a 5 star restaurant for a date. I love fun, sweet, simple, and affordable. If you're like me and have been with him for a number of years, you may fall back into the swing of things where sitting on the couch and watching tv is the usual! Well get up ladies, take a stand, and give him these ideas!!!!!


1. I have had this great desire to go to the zoo lately. I think the zoo is pretty affordable anywhere from 10$-$15 depending on what zoo you go to. I think its a fun little date! Get some ice cream and walk through and look at lions, elephants, giraffe, and just crazy animals you don't see on a daily basis. Its a great way to get outside with your man and let out your inner kid! 

2. Bowling, I'm a terrible bowler, but I think thats the fun of it! Getting a little vulnerable and letting them see you completely fail at something! Also, if the guy knows what he's doing then maybe you guys could get close while he's trying to give you some tips! :) This also goes for some skating rink fun. 

3. Go for a hike! I've recently discovered I love hiking-walking trails. I think it would be a perfect free date! Go for a little 3 mile hike-walk at your nearest park! Count the deer, go off trail a little bit! Its so much fun. I think going on an early hike on a weekend morning and then getting a great breakfast would be awesome! Its a fun active date where you get to enjoy the outdoors. 

4. So now that I've listed really active dates, how about some romance! I know that picnics are cliché, but what guy does that anymore? Find a nice quaint place, heck it could be in your backyard, put a blanket down, a nice meal, strawberries for dessert. Watch the sun set together as you lay back on the blanket! IS THAT NOT ROMANTIC OR WHAT?!?

5. GAME NIGHT! Get out those old board games and make it a competition! Stay in and order pizza or your favorite chinese! Its good to have some good ole' competition, especially if you beat your man at his favorite game. 

Well those are some dates I have really liked so far! If i think of some more I'll get back to ya. :)  Remember to hint these little dates to your special someone and you may just have a great day/night heading your way.

             
                                                   "If you're a bird I'm a bird" -Notebook

                                                                        xoxo, Kat   

No comments:

Post a Comment