Friday, July 20, 2012

Thrift

Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone is as ready for the weekend as I am! It's been a crazy last couple of days so we haven't got to post anything, but I did have some time to go to the local Goodwill and Wilted Sunflower, and find some really awesome pieces that I love! I am always wearing a thrifted item with every outfit. I often get the questions, "How do you shop there?" or  "How do you put an outfit with something from Goodwill?" Well here are some photos of the items I purchased matched with an everyday outfit!

 Here is a blue jean cut-off button up from Goodwill for $2! It goes perfect with a peasant skirt or a high waisted short. Love this.

 I am in love with this purple/black jean vest from the Wilted Sunflower. This piece was only $5! It adds the rocker, edgy look to any outfit!

The cardigan and high waisted black short are both from the local Goodwill! I purchased this amazing cardigan for only $3 and the black high waisted shorts for $4! You could seriously match these two items with ANYTHING!

This is such an awesome piece. Everyone should have a black/navy striped top in their closet.
(or at least i think so) It goes perfect with a yellow, red, or any bright pant. My favorite is a black pant with a bright red lip! I got this item from the Wilted Sunflower for $6.

Well, hope you enjoyed some of the thrifty finds I purchased this week! I'm sure I'll have more to show you soon! Everyone have a fabulous weekend!! Here is a little quote to leave you with:

“The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world.” — Alicia Keys


               xoxo Kat




No comments:

Post a Comment